What is Yantra?
Yantra an instrument of mystical diagram is related geographically to the five elements of nature. It is an apparatus to attain siddhi and fulfill one’s desires and ambitions, speedily. Once fully energised with utmost skill and sincerity, Yantras help ward off evil effects of planets, spirits or one’s adversaries.
It is important for a Yantra to be energized as it has to be brought “to live” through the specifically prescribed ritual so that it can radiate its beneficence optimally.
Energized Yantras give their benefit immediately. A Yantra will Perform as expected even if not energized but it will take years, before it absorbs enough energy (from normal prayers and worship) to function as it should. The ritual of energizing yantras prevents all this delay and uncertainty while accomplishing the specific purpose without wasting time and effort. Yantras find their own homes with the devoted worshipper.
In actual practice a Yantra is a symbolic representation of aspects of divinity, usually the Mother Goddess. It is an interlocking matrix of geometric figures, circles, triangles and floral patterns that form fractal patterns of elegance and beauty. Though drawn in two dimensions, a Yantra is supposed to represent a three dimensional sacred object. Three-dimensional Yantras are now becoming widely known.
Yantras are also used for numerous purposes such as to enhance the quality of one’s life, attract prosperity, abundance, love, harmony, peace, enhance learning, promote healing, relieve health problems, for career advancement, achieve desired goals in projects, improve business and protection from negative forces.
Yantras are impressed on their surfaces with Beeja or “Seed” mantras which are inscribed to constitute the subtle forms of respective Gods and Goddesses.Every Yantra is a symbolic representation of both the deity as well as the universe.
Yantras are constructed with observing unvarying laws of sacred geometry, being symbolic representations of energy patterns of a deity and rank amongst the most powerful ‘centering’ devices for harnessing divine energies. The Yantra is actually more powerful than a picture of a God which when energized.
A Yantra is always accompanied by its Mantra. Both are reciprocated to each other as mind and body. Yantras should always be powerised with sacred rituals before worship and use.
Kinds of Yantra’s
There are different kinds of Yantras for different purposes. They can help you to attain success in your business, bring the person under your control, and bring wealth and prosperity to you. Yantras energized during the nights of Maha Shivratri, navratri, Holi and Diwali are most effective and powerful. Normally the related Mantras are also chanted in the presence of the Yantras for quick results. To attain one’s desires, and fulfill one’s wishes worshipping energised yantra’s are considered the simplest and shortest technique or path.
- Dieties Yantra’s(To appease god and to seek their blessings)
- Specific yantra’s(For any specific purpose or problem)
- Astrological yantra’s(used to harness the energies of the nine major planets)
- Architectural Yantra’s(used for the ground plans of house, office etc)
- Numerical Yantra’s(comprising select combinations of numbers which serve as talismans)
Types of yantras
Basic types of yantras are mentioned below which have got their own characteristics and significance
- Gold yantra
- Silver yantra
- Copper yantra’s
- Herbal Art – These are prepared with colours obtained from Ashthagandha, Keshar, and Gorochan and other mystic Herbs on auspicious times to give the full benefit. It is prepared at a particular auspicious time when the maximum power is generated from a particular planet to get it fully energised.
Yantra Tantrik Puja
Tantrik yantra pujan is a technique through which one can obtain one’s desires, and fulfill one’s wishes of various aspects of life – both spiritual and material. One can please the Deities residing in the yantras by performing yantra poojan. A yantra is more powerful and useful when its poojan is done by special tantric rituals following all the anganyasa, karanyasa, mudra, avahana, pratisthana, offerings. All the specific points in the yantras are worshipped by the prescribed beej mantra which makes it a siddha and powerful yantra ready to be worshipped by an individual. Every yantra’s has its own beej/tantric mantra related to it. Just like the mind and body yantra’s and mantra’s are reciprocated to each other. All these tantrik rituals can only be carried out by trained tantra sadhaks. A siddha yantra removes the malefic effects of planets, and increase the flow of benefic influences.
Yantra Puja Expenses
Expenses for Vamtantra yantra tantrik puja is Rs 15000(fifteen thousand only) which includes Shri kalash sthapan poojanam, pranprathista, sodasoupchar poojanam, vrihad yantra mantrajapa, purnahut, homam. These expenses are only for energising the yantra and excludes cost of the type of yantra as per the individuals choice.
Powerised yantra’s provided by vamtantra besides fulfilling their basic purpose, can help individual prosper in their business or career. These special tantrik yantra’s bestow good health, wealth, happiness and success for individuals.
- Shri yantra (shri chakra) with beej mantra
- Shri yantra (with shri mahalakshmi ji pictures )
- Shri Kuber yantra
- Shri Shri Yantra :- For Getting Lakshhmi And Positions
- Shri Mahalakshhmi Yantra :-For Getting Wealth and Prosperity
- Shri Kanakdhara Yantra :- Immense Wealth And Prosperity
- Shri lakshmi ganesha mahayantra (together)
- Shri ghantakarna yantra
- Shri vyapar bridhhi yantra
- Shri lakshmi kuber yantra
- Shri Kanakdhara lakshmi yantra(together)
- Shri Vashikaran yantra
- Shri Mohani yantra (together)
- Shri Kama yantra
- Shri Vashikaran yantra
- Shri durga ji (amba yantra) [with photo]
- Shri durga beesa yantra
- Shri beesa yantra
- Shri Durga navaran mantra yantram
- Shri durga shaptshati yantra (sampurna)
- Shri saraswati yantra
- Shri Gayatri yantra
- Shri Gayatri yantraraj (with sampurna mantra)
- Shri Mahakali yantra (with photo)
- Shri devi panchaguli mahayantra (with photo)
- Shri ganesha yantra
- Shri gopal yantra
- Shri santan gopal yantra
- Shri ram yantra (with charan paduka)
- Shri ram yantra (with photo)
- Shri ramraksha yantraraj
- Shri Hanuman yantra
- Shri Mahamrityunjaya yantra (with photo)
- Shri Shiva yantra
- Shri batukbairav yantra (with photo)
- Shri narayan yantra
- Shri Nrisinha yantra
- Shri Bheem yantra
- Shri Navnath yantra
- Shri Vishnu yantra
- Shri bhaktambar yantra
- Shri Karya sidhhi yantra (with photo)
- Shri Sarva karya sidhhi yantra (sampurna)
- Shri Shodash matrika chakram
- Shri Maha yantram
- Shri vijay yantra
- Shri Pandrahiya yantra
- Shri Deepak yantra
- Shri rheeshi mandal yantra sampurna
- Shri Kaal-saarp yantra
- Shri Maruti yantra (vaahan yantra)
- Shri Vinayak yantra
- Shri Navgraha yantra
- Shri Navgrah yantra sachitra
- Shri Surya mahayantra
- Shri Surya yantra
- Shri Surya yantra (with photo)
- Shri Chandra yantra
- Shri Mangal yantra
- Shri Budh yantra
- Shri Brihashpati yantra
- Shri Guru yantra
- Shri Shukra yantra
- Shri shani yantra
- Shri Grah pida nivarak shani yantra
- Shri rahu yantra
- Shri Ketu yantra
- Shri sidhha Mangal yantram
- Shri Navagraha Beesa yantra
Vastu Dosh Nivaran Yantra
- Shri Bhaum yantra
- Shri Sarvatobhadra chakram
- Shri Vaastu Dosh nivaran yantra
- Shri Vaastu mandal chakram
Dus Mahavidya Yantra
- Shri Kali yantra: saved from the dangerous calamities. more details
- Shri Tara yantra: speech, pleasures and even salvation. more details
- Shri Maha Tripura Sundari (or Shodasi-Sri Vidya) yantra: get better spouse and sexual life. more details
- Shri Bhuvaneshvari yantra:For property (house and office). more details
- Shri Chinnamastika yantra: Worshipped for Courage, Discement, Sexual energry. more details
- Shri Bhairavi yantra: Worshipped for birth of child, Family Happiness,Peace at home,Peace of Mind. more details
- Shri Dhumavati yantra: protection from tragedy, disease, poverty. more details
- Shri Baglamukhi yantra: victory on legal case, victory over enemies. more details
- Shri Matangi yantra: vocalization and articulation. more details
- Shri Kamala yantra: For wealth and prosperity. more details
Spiritual Art Yantra on Handmade Paper
These yantras are artistic creation after doing rigorous tantric Sadhana on some special auspicious occasions by praying to the supreme powers of ” Dus mahavidya” to Benefit you in three ways:
Spiritually – Refine Your Psyche.
Emotionally— A Sense Of Devotion.
Socially – regulates the positive vibration
- Shri Ganesha Yantra :- Brings Peace and Prosperity
- Shri Shri Yantra :- For Getting Lakshhmi and Positions
- Shri Mahalakshhmi Yantra :-For Getting Wealth and Prosperity
- Shri Kanakdhara Yantra :- Immense Wealth and Prosperity
- Shri Kuber Yantra :- For Immense Wealth
- Shri Navagraha Yantra :- For Preventing any Hurdles Related To Planetary Positions
- Shri Baglamukhi Yantra :-To Destroy Your Enemy and In Winning Any Cases
- Shri Beesa Yantra :- To Prevent From Enemies and Evil Hurdles
Any of the above yantra’s in the form of art can be obtained on prepaid order.
Deities’ reside in our powerised yantras and by carrying out regular puja or worship of these yantras with full faith and belief, one can appease them.
We request you to provide us the following details for the Puja:
- Complete name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Time of Birth.
- Additional Information
- Contact Number.
Click to fill Inquiry form
*Any pooja’s and rituals done on these auspicious occasions plays prime importance to seek blessings and good fortune for all family members. Nine planets are worshiped to achieve success and the maximum power is generated from a particular planet to get it fully energised.Special Tantrik Puja’s which is performed only at midnight are done to remove ego and negativeness that hamper spiritual and material growth. Tantrik rituals are performed essentially for general happiness, health, wealth, and peace. People are blessed with intense joy, prosperity and seek protection against evil, enemies and adversities.
All the above poojas are done by tantra sadhaks by maintaining pure sanctity and incorporating vedic/tantrik rituals to get fast results.
Only your trust, faith and belief gives the best results