The word Lakshmi originated from the Sanskrit word lakshya, signifying goal. Ma lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth, prosperity and fortune with material and spiritual growth. She is believed to protect her devotees from all kinds of misery and money-related sorrows. She is the divine spouse of Lord Vishnu and is also called as Shri. Lakshmi is the daughter of Bhrigu and Khyaati according to the Vishnu Purana and resided in Swarga. She left Swarga and made ksheera sagara her home due to the curse of Durvasa.
Mahalakshmi is also the sister of the great guru Sukracharya as well as the great planet Chandra. When the Devas and Daanavaas churned the ksheera sagara (sea of milk), Chandra and Lakshmi were born out of the sea making Chandra brother of Lakshmi.
Lakshmi is the incarnation of lord vishnu’s superior spiritual feminine energy, in forms of Adi Parashakti or Param Prakriti, which sanctifies, empowers and takes the individual to higher elevation of spirituality.
Mata lakshmi is the goddess of beauty and beatitude. She has a golden complexion with dark, wavy and long hair, represented as confering prosperity or happiness. Her red or golden costume, ornaments full of gold with a golden ruby-studded crown on her head symbolizes fulfillment and continuous activity. Her right hand shows abhay mudra and gyan mudra depicting power and intelligence and potful of gold and paddy sheaf in her left hand depicts her as a bestower of large amount of wealth or prosperity.
Lakshmi Mata Puja Significance
Individual can attain mata laxmi blessings by her worship through vamtantra proven tantra rituals. Goddess lakshmi is pleased by chanting mantras, doing worship either on the image, or by the help of Yantras (mystical diagrams) and by certain rituals and offerings etc. Ones goddess lakshmi is pleased then all the aspirations of man gets fulfilled. Ma gives undestructible Supernatural practices and techniques to the individual who wish for elevation of the soul through both spiritual and worldly goals. Worship of ma lakshmi through tantra rituals is considered ideal for divine happiness, mental & spiritual satisfaction, and overall prosperity. Goddess laxmi is said to bring possessions, both in terms of spiritual power as well as material assets. She confers sustenance, support and profusion of material affluence, love and pleasure in the life of a person.
Laxmi Puja for wealth
Laxmi Puja performed by vamtantra takes out all the obstacles from an individuals life pertaining to wealth that are caused by retrograde or malefic planets and other evil influences. By getting this special tantric puja conducted by us he or she will progress rapidly upward, will overcome poverty, avoid all financial difficulties, attain business success, gain lots of materialistic possesions etc.
Lakshmi puja benefit
Lakshmi puja has lots of benefits. It protects an individual from:
- Business failure
- Loss of accumulated wealth
- Loss of immovable property
- People who are suffering from financial crunches
- All financial difficulties
Tantric Lakshmi Puja for wealth
In the tantra tradition of vamachara tantric lakshmi Puja for wealth is performed exclusively to worship the fierce forms of mata lakshmi alongwith lord ganesh to obtain prosperity and wealth.
Lakshmi puja is done daily or commenced on thursday or friday. But in tantra shastra lakshmi Puja for wealth can be done at any time and any day without any restriction of yog or muhurta. Worship of this tantra form of mata lakshmi along with lord ganesh gives the devotee peace, prosperity, abundant wealth, predominance, success, promotions in work and superiority in life. Months of october and november are best suited for this special tantric puja. The festivals of Diwali and Kojagiri Purnima are celebrated in her honour apart from the fifteen day maha lakshmi puja which starts from bhadrapad shukla paksha ashtami to ashwin krishna paksha ashtami and the whole month of kartik.
Expenses for Lakshmi Mata tantrik puja
Expenses for Vamtantra Lakshmi Mata tantrik puja is Rs 21000(twenty one thousand only) which includes Shri kalash sthapan poojanam, pranprathista, sodasoupchar poojanam, laxmi Mata sri suktam path, 1008 namavali, vrihad shri laxmi Mata mantrajapa, purnahut, homam and visarjan. Apart from these we also conduct Shree laxmi Mata yantra poojanam and any other specific tantrik pooja as per the requirement.
Ashta Lakshmi Tantric Pooja
Ashta lakshmi Pooja is performed with the aim of attaining eight earthly form of wealth—namely; money, food, courage, education, success, progeny, luck and strength.
All the material comforts you wish for, pray to Goddess Ashtalakshmi, who has the power to bless you with everything you ask for related to wealth. Conducting Poojas and archanas to Goddess Ashtalakshmi will help invoke her blessings for you. Ashtalakshmi signifies the eight divine aspects of Ma Lakshmi where “Ashta” means eight and “Lakshmi” means the Goddess of wealth. The eight representations emphasize different forms of wealth, prosperity, luck and fortune.
Her eight aspects are:
- Dhan Lakshmi or Vaibhav Lakshmi – An abundance of material possessions and resources : “Dhan” and “Vaibhav” mean money, riches, fortune and income. This wealth is of great value to one who wishes to make life wealthy or richer.
- Gaj Lakshmi – Wealth of Elephants(Anything huge or much larger than normal) or vehicles : “Gaj” means elephant and it symbolizes the vehicles we use to transport ourselves. It also means quality of moving freely in life and comfortable travelling.
- Adi Lakshmi – Wealth of Infinite prosperity. “Adi” means eternal existence. Adi Lakshmi signifies the never-ending nature of the Goddess therefore there sould be uninterrupted flow of Wealth.
- Vijay Lakshmi – Wealth of victory, persistent determination, courage, and confidence : “Vijay” means victory. Ma vijya lakshmi is an expression of courage, confidence, fearlessness and victory. This wealth strengthens our character and keeps us moving along successfully towards our goal.
- Dhairya Lakshmi – Wealth of patience, strategy, planning, objectivity : “Dhairya” means patience. Ma Dhairya Lakshmi gives us the spiritual strength and ability to bear delay or incompetencee. She signifies that planning and strategy play an important role and help us move with caution and reach our target each time.
- Dhanya Lakshmi – Wealth of grain, food, nourishment, and health : “Dhanya” means grain. Food is our most basic necessity to sustain life. Abundance of food keeps good health both in body and mind; free from infirmity or disease
- Vidya Lakshmi – Wealth of education, knowledge, skills : “Vidya” means knowledge. Vidya Lakshmi is the goddess of learning who blesses the humanity with greatest wealth of knowledge. She blesses her devotees with great skilfulness, knowledge of desired subject or activity, concentration in education and get success in the life.
- Santan Lakshmi – Wealth of children, legacy, family, friends, well wishers : “Santan” means children. Ma santan lakshmi bestows her devotees with a glorious and honest child. Ma blesses desirous persons to build up their children characterized by grandeur & honesty.
Ashta lakshmi Tantrik Puja Expenses
Expenses for Vamtantra Ashtalakshmi(any one of the above) tantrik puja is Rs 15000(fifteen thousand only) which includes Shri kalash sthapan poojanam, pranprathista, sodasoupchar poojanam, laxmi Mata sri suktam path, 1008 namavali, vrihad shri ashtalakshmi Mata mantrajapa, purnahut, homam and visarjan. Apart from these we also conduct Shree ashtalakshmi yantra poojanam and any other specific tantrik pooja as per the requirement.
We request you to provide us the following details for the Puja
- Complete name of the person for whom the Puja has to be performed.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Time of Birth.
- Additional Information
- Contact Number.
Click to fill Inquiry form
*Any pooja’s and rituals done on these auspicious occasions plays prime importance to seek blessings and good fortune for all family members. Nine planets are worshiped to achieve success and the maximum power is generated from a particular planet to get it fully energised.Special Tantrik Puja’s which is performed only at midnight are done to remove ego and negativeness that hamper spiritual and material growth. Tantrik rituals are performed essentially for general happiness, health, wealth, and peace. People are blessed with intense joy, prosperity and seek protection against evil, enemies and adversities.
All the above poojas are done by tantra sadhaks by maintaining pure sanctity and incorporating vedic/tantrik rituals to get fast results.
Only your trust, faith and belief gives the best results